ANMECO OPTIMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS INC. (AnokhiMedia.com)
ANOKHI Blog / Commenting Code of Conduct
The views and opinions expressed on articles and our web blog, are not necessarily to be considered as representative of the views of Anmeco Optimedia Communications Inc. or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Each individual is and will remain personally responsible for their posted comments, photographs and all actions arising from each post.
By posting to our web blog, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following and that you are granting Anmeco Optimedia Communications Inc. (AnokhiMedia.com) a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to distribute, reproduce, and publicly display your comments and photographs on the web blog and in any other media, and to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your comments or photographs for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing of products using such comments or photographs, without any further consent from or notice or compensation to you. We ask that you:
- Stay Focused. Do post comments and photographs that stay close to the stated focus of the weblog. Do not post comments or photographs that contain SPAM or off-topic content such as religious statements.
- Use Common Sense. Do not post any confidential or personal information that you do not want to share with strangers on the Internet, including telephone numbers and electronic signatures.
- Respect Personal Information. Do not post any confidential or personal information of any third party, including telephone numbers, addresses or email addresses. Do not post any material (either positive or negative) that specifically identifies any other person who is not a celebrity. If you post a photograph to the web blog, be sure that the photograph does not include any person.
- Use Appropriate Language. Refrain from posting any material that is obscene, pornographic, profane, libellous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, offensive, abusive, rude, embarrassing or disparaging to another person, group of persons or entity or that violates the privacy rights of others.
- Negative Content. The following kinds of content are prohibited:
- Pornography, vulgarity, obscenity or sexually explicit content
- Anything illegal
- Hate speech
- Threats, and/or harassment of any kind
- Personal attacks, insults and defamatory statements
- Threats or suggesting committing a criminal act
- Attempts to mobilize people for any purpose outside of a ANOKHI MEDIA event
- More Negative Content. Any of your content that is offensive and likely to expose an individual or a group of individuals to hatred or contempt on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or mental or physical disability is strictly prohibited.
- Advertisements and Solicitations. Anmeco Optimedia Communications Inc., we’re eager to hear about what inspires you, our readers, and we encourage you to share your experiences and comments with us. However, we ask that you not post any overt promotional information or advertisements strictly for the purposes of self-promotion.
- Format. Do not post all your comments in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, in bold, underlined, italics whether intentional or accidental. These make it difficult to read your post.
- Respect Copyrights. Do not post any material to the web blog unless (i) you own or have all of the rights necessary to post the content and (ii) the posting of such content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright or any other rights of any person. Respect all laws governing copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights, including Anmeco Optimedia Communications Inc.’s own intellectual property. If you wish to reference third party content, do not copy the content without permission. Where appropriate, please provide a hyperlink to any referenced online content.
- Ownership/Property. All articles written for Anokhi Media.com become the property of Anokhi Media.com. Any reposting, reprinting of the article is not allowed. You can provide a link to AnokhiMedia.com on your blog.
- Endorsements. ANOKHI MEDIA does not endorse the content of external web sites and has no liability for another website’s content or claims. ANOKHI MEDIA reserves its right to remove any external link that does not comply with ANOKHI Media standards.
- Discuss What You Know. Do not make specific, non-verifiable, non-first hand claims about people or companies.
- Comply with Law. Do not engage in or promote any illegal activity through this web blog or post any material that fails to conform with all applicable federal, state, provincial, local and international laws.
- Respect Others. Do not attack personally fellow bloggers, affiliates, partners, customers, consumers or shareholders. When you disagree with a posting, do so with respect and without resorting to personal attacks. While referencing our competitors is accepted and welcome as open dialogue, do not attack companies that are competitors of Anmeco Optimedia Communications Inc.
- Use Resources Wisely. Do not post any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware or other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system or information.
- Contact Us. The focus of this web blog is to discuss topics of the day, fashion, beauty, health & welfare issues, entertainment topics, etc. If you believe that any material posted on our web blog violates any provision of this Code of Conduct, including, without limitation, provisions relating to the posting of copyrighted materials (either your own copyrighted materials or those owned by a third party), or if you have any other legal claim related to the web blog, please let us know.
- Ranking. Do not post material that is intended as Page Rank Bait.
- Amendments. This Blogging Code of Conduct may be changed or updated by from time to time without prior notice. Continued use of the web blog following such changes or updates shall constitute your acceptance of any new terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Blogging Code of Conduct and we encourage you, therefore, to review it carefully whenever you use the web blog.
DISCLAIMER: ANMECO OPTIMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS INC. (ANOKHIMEDIA.COM) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THE BLOG, NOR DOES ANMECO OPTIMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS INC. (ANOKHIMEDIA.COM) ENDORSE ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY USERS OF THE BLOG OR ANY WEBSITES OR WEB BLOGS HYPERLINKED TO THIS BLOG.